- Gas growler refillable camping gas container that reduces waste, from Ignik Outdoors.
- Plastic packaging reduction from NRS
- Carbon NEGATIVITY from Biolite Stoves
- Wetsuits made from limestone instead of petroleum from Level Six
- Solar-powered factories from Thule
- Recycling efforts and wind power from Trailtopia adventure food
- Nontoxic ingredients and packaging reduction from Redbudsuds
- Waste-to-farm from Bending Branches paddles
- Non-toxic manufacturing processes from Lendal paddles
- Hemp and vegan water shoes from Astral
The biggest paddling event around was held in Madison, WI recently after a pandemic hiatus. I roamed the aisles in search of real world examples of what companies are doing when it comes to sustainability. Featured in this video:
Information & Inspiration for your adventures
Our belief is simple: we can make the world a better place by purchasing goods and services from companies that care about their impact on the environment and society while making a profit. When these companies succeed they raise the bar for the rest of their competitors, using the power of the consumer to send a message!